Abstract: As BlockCypher has enabled companies to launch blockchain projects for almost 5 years, Karen will share examples of projects and insights into what has worked and not worked. In this session, she'll share demonstrations and examples:
- Financial services
- Loyalty/Rewards management
Speaker: Karen Hsu, Chief Revenue Officer at BlockCypher
Bio: Karen Hsu is Chief Revenue Officer at BlockCypher. With over 20 years of experience in technology companies, Karen is co-inventor of 5 patents and has worked in a variety of engineering, marketing and sales roles to bring new products to market. She has worked on Data Integration, Business Intelligence, and CRM solutions at companies including IBM, Siebel Systems, Informatica, and SugarCRM. She has also worked closely with standards organizations such as SWIFT, NACHA and ACORD. As an undergraduate at Stanford University, Karen co-founded BASES, one of largest student run organizations at Stanford today dedicated to entrepreneurship. Karen has a Bachelors of Science degree in Management Science and Engineering from Stanford University.
This program provides Engineers an opportunity to practice public speaking and formal presentation.
(1) This program align with our soft skill training program.
(2) The applicant will make a 5 minutes presentation. We prefer it is a power point presentation or a computer operated presentation.
(3) It should include the greeting, the reason of the present and the main body of the present.
(4) Please select the contents which interest most of the engineers. It could be a skill, a tool, features of a tool, a website, etc.
(5) The present will be taken place at the beginning of some of our events.
(6) Applicant needs to apply for the program and CIE-SF will review the application.
(7) CIE-SF may provide coaching.
(8) CIE-SF will video record the present and put on youtube to let more engineers can be benefited from it.
(9) After you sing up the form, CIE-SF will contact you for next step.