- Mr. Fidel Sanchez, Employment Development Specialist at work2future.biz
- Dr. Cristina Banks, President/Owner at Lamorinda Consulting LLC; Senior Lecturer and Professor at Haas School of Business
- Dr. John Xie, President at Chinese Institute of Engineers (CIE-USA); Sr. Manager at Altera Corporation
Target Audience: Upperclassmen & graduate students, but open to Berkeley students of ALL majors and academic standings!
This professional workshop is intended to:
- Bridge students working towards their degrees with experts from the public sector, corporation, industry and academia
- Provide them with a wide spectrum of perspectives on career exploration
- Offer helpful tips and insights about career paths and success secrets
At the end of this event students will:
- Enhance their understanding of how they can best connect their degrees with desired career paths
- Walk away with a clearer sense of what HR managers look for in job candidates and how jobseekers can best position themselves for recruiting
Company Representatives will be there too:
Recruiting Managers from Tencent, Chunghwa Telecom Global, Tainnovation LLC., and MORE!
Representatives from these companies will be present at our event, offering wonderful job/internship opportunities to qualified Berkeley students. Bring your resumes!
Refreshment provided!!! Welcome to join us!!!
Young Chinese Institute of Engineers (Young CIE) is a student-led organization to serve as a bridge for young talents to technology industry. We strive to build effective mentor relationship between students and established industry leaders and encourage career exploration. We are the first student chapter of the Chinese Institute of Engineers/USA-San Francisco Bay Area Chapter (CIE/USA-SF).
Find us on facebook!
Bill Xi CHENG
University of California, Berkeley '2013
Executive Committee, Young Chinese Institute of Engineers